It all started with a DIY clothes rail made of water pipes from the hardware store. In the process, we realized that these pipes are not designed for the construction of pipe furniture.
The disadvantage with water pipes from the hardware store: They are very expensive, not suited for heavy loads, scratch very quickly and the oil rests on the pipes ruin your beautiful clothes. This is not the case with pamo!
pamo stands for quality: The malleable cast iron pipes and DIY components, as well as the fittings and connectors are:
- - Super easy to assemble & disassemble and therefore suitable for any move
- - Inexpensive for this durable, heavy duty and stable quality
- - With powder coated even surface
- - Thus extremely scratch - and shock resistant
- - Universally useable due to simple and modern design
- - Don't leave oil or dirt residue on your clothes
- - Made for your custom DIY furniture piece such as a gentleman's valet
- - 100 days return policy
- - Free shipping
Due to their special powder coating, our DIY components are protected against scratches and chipping of the paint for a very long time. But not only our coating has been improved compared to the pipes from the hardware store. The malleable cast iron water pipes are also extremely stable. They do not bend even under heavy load. At the same time, the solid 25.4 mm thick metal pipes and malleable cast iron fittings are very scratch resistant and insensitive.
So they stay with you for years and don't need to be replaced every time you move or remodel.
The DIY components from pamo allow you a lot of creative freedom. Thanks to the high quality, you can adapt your piece of furniture to your individual needs at any time and expand it without any problems. Sounds good, doesn't it?